Our topographic basemap of Africa serves as a foundation providing users with a geographical and visual context of an area. The basemap is enriched with background detail to help orient location on the ground.
The layer composition of our basemap is summarized as;
- Administrative boundaries
- Transportation and water networks
- Natural resources
- Points of interest
Central and Local Government Bodies, Private Institutions, NGOs, Academic Institutions, Individuals.
- Important source of information for geographic studies
- Enhances information available to user
- Customized map layers to meet design demands
- Serves as background setting for geo-app development