- January 10, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Henson Geodata Technologies Ltd
Henson Geodata Technologies Ltd (HGT) is a privately registered Limited liability company in Ghana. It prides itself as a GIS company that seeks to be a lead in development sustainable GIS tools and application for Africa. These tools used in making the lives of people on the continent much easier and improves on the efficiency on the job. HGT works with three key departments, thus Data and analysis, Software solutions and commercial units.
Effective with the release of this position announcement, HGT is seeking applicants for the position of Sales Executive to be based in Accra, Ghana.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Executive
LOCATION: Accra, Ghana
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years of experience
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans of the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
How to Apply for The Job
All interested candidates shall submit their applications (maximum 5 pages including resume, three references and one-page cover letter) in English to:
indicating “Sales Executive” in the subject line.