- January 7, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Henson Geodata Technologies Ltd
Henson Geodata Technologies Ltd (HGT) is a privately registered Limited liability company in Ghana. It prides itself as a GIS company that seeks to be a lead in development sustainable GIS tools and application for Africa. These tools used in making the lives of people on the continent much easier and improves on the efficiency on the job. HGT works with three key departments, thus Data and analysis, Software solutions and commercial units.
Effective with the release of this position announcement, HGT is seeking applicants for the position of Office Manager to be based in Accra, Ghana.
POSITION TITLE: Office Manager
LOCATION: Accra, Ghana
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years of experience
PREFERRED GENDER: Female
Preferred Job Description
- Maintains Office Services by Organizing Office Operations And Procedures.
- Preparing Payroll.
- Controlling Correspondence.
- Designing and Implementing Filing Systems.
- Reviewing And Approving Supply Requisitions.
- Assigning And Monitoring Clerical Functions.
- Provides Historical Reference By Defining Procedures for Retention, Protection, Retrieval, Transfer, And Disposal of Records.
- Maintains Office Efficiency By Planning And Implementing Office Systems, Layouts, And Equipment Procurement.
- Designs And Implements Office Policies By Establishing Standards and Procedures.
- Measuring Results Against Standards and Making Necessary Adjustments.
- Completes Operational Requirements By Scheduling And Assigning Employees.
- Following Up on Work Results.
- Keeps Management Informed By Reviewing And Analyzing Special Reports.
- Summarizing Information.
- Identifying Trends.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in any relevant field.
- Ability to correspond in the English Language.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to distinguish between WhatsApp communication and office correspondence.
How to Apply for The Job
All interested candidates shall submit their applications (maximum 5 pages including resume, three references and one-page cover letter) in English to:
indicating “Office Manager” in the subject line.